Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Little shop in the middle of the wide blue yonder.


We were driving home from the beach marvelling at the great blue yonder when we came across this little old shop.


Out on the very edge of the remains of a tiny town.




Lined up, out the front, these chairs were begging us to stop and pay them a visit.



I am not sure about the mushrooms but the trike is cute!


This was by far, my favourite. I didn't even look at the price. I was in travel mode. I knew we could not possibly fit another thing into the car.


It's a beauty isn't it?


Farewell little shop.

I'll be back.

To see inside visit here.


4 comments:

  1. It looks like a great little shop. I love the bistro table and chairs, too!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find! Those chairs are great. I would definately go back! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great images. Thanks for the inspiration too. Love that trike, we called it a dinky. Love to visiting. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Deb,
    I thought I recognised that shop when I saw the first photo. I must admit I've been past many times but I've never called in. Perhaps next time.
    Love your blog.
    Cheers, Caylie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visting Let's go Moerkabout. Please leave a little message I love hearing what you have to say :)