It started with a brief glance, then another and before I knew it, I was staring deeply into Instagram's eyes. I was hooked. Our romance blossomed from brief exchanges to long drawn out sessions.
Yes, Instagram and I are officially an item.
I love it.
Have you tried it?
9 things I love about Instagram:
1. It takes no time.
2. I can do it on my phone, anywhere any place.
3. The people I follow are just like me. They take pictures of themselves watching tv in slippers on a Friday night. They show their dog, the cakes they bake, the things they make and even some crochet.
4. It takes seconds to take and upload a picture.
5. It takes no time to look at the feed and comment or like pictures.
6. There is no fuss about numbers of followers, you just like or comment if you want to.
7. No pressure to post or write, just snap a picture and off you go.
8. Best of all, so far I haven't found it to be a mass marketing tool. I do get tired of people trying to sell me stuff all the time.
9. Its a little window into other people's worlds. Who in my feed, live pretty much the way we do. There is some comfort at that. I love that when I am out watching Saturday sport in 2 degree weather, some other instagrammer is usually out there too.
You can find me on there as Moerks. Come and play, it is fun, but I warn you, you'll love it.