1. 12 weeks in a camper trailer, 1 husband and 3 kids (unless we lose a couple along the way)
2. 1 big plastic tub each for all clothes needed for 12 weeks.
3. 1 portable fridge, one esky , one food box.
4. It will be very very
5. There are big scary crocodiles in the Northern Territory.
6. There are biting insects like mosquitos and midges up North.
7. I am allergic to insect repellent ( yeah, really can' t use anything with DEET.)
8. I am allergic to sunshine (yep it has a proper name and everything) but I am prepared, I have cream for rashes and am not afraid to use it.
9. I won't be ironing for 12 weeks. Yippee.
10. Have to use other people's toilets for 12 weeks.
Okay that 's enough reality for now.
Mind you if we were travelling in this...............
Images- Constance the caravan via Attic 24
It would be kind of cool.
And, crocodiles could probably not get up those steps. If they did I would offer them a cuppa. they would be so impressed they would forget to eat me!