Saturday, October 23, 2010

Oh my, what have I got myself into?

We are very honored to be hosting a very famous little cupcake here in country Victoria in the near future.


Me and my big mouth entered the travelling cupcake challenge hosted by the lovely Kerry from A Tranquil Townhouse.  The winner takes custody of the little cupcake (Cuppie)  for a short period of time and shows her a good time. I then post some pics of her antics and you guys get to think up a little saying for the chance to be the next host.

She is quite well travelled and has made some very fine connections. She has graced the cover of Cleo Magazine, been to Floriade in Canberra and is on a first names basis with Buffy the Vampire Slayer. (Kerry's part evil but blog famous cat). Cuppie is the creation of Diana from One Crafty Fox who sent this little cupcake on its journey from Canada around the world in 12 months. For more info on the original challenge see here.

I can't help wishing Cuppie had been with us when we went to Uluru and other such famous places. Alas, she will have to settle for Aussie country hospitality.

Now I am off to dust off my balls of string in preparation for the much anticipated string ball tutorial!

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what Cuppie gets up to with you Deb. I have no doubt it'll be fabulous and a lot different to being in Canberra! Will try very hard to make it to the post office on Monday so you can have her for the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! You're back....

    Balls of string? I'm intrigued....

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so glad Cuppie is on her way to see you!! I'm sure you will show her a good time, and protect her from Vampire slayers and such!! Kerry's kitty was not the first to try to take a bite out of her, my own kitty also wanted a taste... :)

    Thanks so much for playing along, I look forward to your post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS, thanks so much also for the shout out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness ...what a cute idea!! I am off to take a peek at the links...this sounds like fun.

    Happy weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on hosting the next adventures of Cuppie! I had (her) before Kerry, can't wait to see what's next!

    Have FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what fun!

    Also, have been meaning to stop in and tell you that I read every post while you were away. Made me so green!!! Lucky thing, looks like heaps of fun (with all the special dates to celebrate inbetween)

    Digella

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visting Let's go Moerkabout. Please leave a little message I love hearing what you have to say :)