Friday, July 20, 2012

Instagram tips

The great thing about instagram is that is it easy to use. I have not got the patience to learn fiddly moves. I love that I can just shoot and show.


However, the other day when wandering around in pinterest I came across a great tutorial "instagam tips and tricks" on a blog called "her new leaf"



If you are interested in Instagram then you might pick up some handy hints, like how to use tilt shift.



and

lux


I have found both of these to be quite useful.

A couple of other blogs that have lots of useful photography tips are



There are heaps of tips on this blog. You might want to click around for a while.

and



Lots of great tips including how to make an instagram collage and info about her photo a day challenge.

Hope you enjoy these ideas.
Happy snapping!

3 comments:

  1. I have to admit I don't use the tilt shift or lux thingamies, but maybe I should. I often feel like I'm in a rush but I really don't know why. I do love how quick and easy it all is.
    Thanks for the tips!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good tips on the tilt and lux. Will have to have a play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing! I go and give them I go.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visting Let's go Moerkabout. Please leave a little message I love hearing what you have to say :)