Monday, June 27, 2011

Grey and pink and internet frustration!


One of the great things about blogging is that it is such an adventure.
Sometimes, I sit down to quickly to the rounds of my favourites and end up in places I never planned  to go.
some how I found this blog
Rather sums me up really. 

Apologies for the lack of visits.
Our internet provider has just announced we are about at the limit of our allowance and are soon to be restricted to a slow slow speed.
Grrr, thanks new teenager!
Thanks for downloading TV shows Grrrrrr.

Roll on end of the month, when normal transmission will resume!.

6 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with Interiors Addict so will have to check it out. What a pain having slow Internet, I get so frustrated if ours is running slow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snap! I had that problem with the downloads last week! My kids were watching tv online! We had to deal with the slow speed for a week.... so annoying! That blog looks good, I am off to check it out! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of that blog either. Must check it out, love that piccy. What a bummer about the Internet, great when it's working well, mega pain in the butt when it's not!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Deb, I really feel for you. That happened with me when I first started blogging - I had to change plans and double the download capacity after a few weeks! Counting down the days with you (at least it's a short month...). J x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Deb, I am off to have a look. I hope things speed up soon. Best lay down the law! It happens in our house too. Drives me mad. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That used to happen to us all the time - but it was all self inflicted in my case! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visting Let's go Moerkabout. Please leave a little message I love hearing what you have to say :)