Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pretty girly rooms.


happy home

Isn't this hanging driftwood branch such a pretty way to display tiny outfits.


happy home


happy home


You can also see a driftwood shelf and a pretty paper flower garland.
You can make the garland
Just go here for the instructions.



dear lillie


dear lillie

These little hanging branches are so pretty in these nursery rooms.
And the tutorial for the hanging branch
can be found here



french larkspur

How pretty is this?



My Sweet Savannah

And you know I love a good pom pom.
You can see some I have made here and here.



My Sweet Savannah

Words almost fail me. I love that chandelier.



My sweet savannah
And, what a pretty way to display the humble pez dispenser.

See the full post here




7 comments:

  1. such pretty cute rooms I love the drift wood such a beautiful idea xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so gorgeous - I'm in the middle of making some changes to Grace's room so thanks for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! When I worked in child care, I had a 'quiet room'. I hung branches across the ceiling with fairy lights. Very calming. Perhaps I should do one at home and send my children to it when the need arises.

    TDM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous rooms Deb, so soft. I'm going to save some of these images. Rachaelxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those pics - the variations of the greys and white with the pink - how beautiful. I remember making pom poms for wedding car decorations out of Kleenex tissues when I was a kid. Hours spent folding and pulling apart the layers to make the pom poms - what fun it was.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, way to pretty for this house full of boys!!!! I can only dream.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh - so gorgeous - thanks for sharing!! Thanks goodness for little girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visting Let's go Moerkabout. Please leave a little message I love hearing what you have to say :)