Ok, this post has been a long time coming because these darn chairs were tricky to photograph!
Our family room has lots of natural light which was proving to be awkward to say the least.
Any who, these rather orange chairs were giving me the pip and I started looking for new ones last time we were in Melbourne.
tightarse M suggested instead of buying some new ones, that I just paint the old ones and see how they go.
Seeing as we were in the middle of winter, I totally took over the family room and painted away in the middle of the chaos.
I have to say I am thrilled with the result.
We used an aqua enamel paint in 1/4 strength hog bristle.
We let the paint cure for 5 days and it seems really hardy so far.
Roll on spring, I am itching to paint some outdoor furniture now.